Visit any of our social media channels and it’s evident that our employees are proud of the work that we do. What might not be as obvious is that we have a group of employees that have been here since the beginning – 1988. These senior guys are extremely hard workers, trustworthy and have a lot of integrity as well as good energy. They pass these traits down to our newer crew members and have helped create a culture for success. At the same time we are constantly evolving due to emerging technologies that have allowed us to have so many more applications of services we can provide.
As rock drillers and blasters we are in a highly-visible environment where there is no margin for error. Our people are responsible for their personal safety as well as the safety of those around them. Every day is different and we often work in remote locations so our crew members must be independent, self-starters, and trustworthy. We thrive on solving challenging problems – this is the nature of our work. We want to be known as the best and every employee contributes to our mission.
We offer full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K employer match, paid holidays and PTO. Ask us about our Employee Referral Bonus Program!
- Administrative Assistant – Chehalis, WA
- CDL Powder Truck Driver – Chehalis, WA
- CDL Powder Truck Driver – Salem, OR
- CDL Powder Truck Driver – Spokane, WA
- Diesel Mechanic – Salem, OR
- Drilling Apprentice – Chehalis, WA
- Drilling Apprentice – Salem, OR
- Drilling Apprentice – Spokane, WA
- Rock Drill Equipment Operator – Spokane, WA
What Our Employees Say
Reach out if you have questions about our career opportunities.