Serial Number: 500014
4535 Engine Hours / 1486 Impact Hours
Cummins® QSB6.7 Tier-IV Final 6-Cylinder Diesel Engine, 226 HP/2,200 rpm. Furukawa HD822 drifter (patent applied for). Excellent Condition.
HCR1100-ER Features and Benefits:
- Wireless remote allows tramming and drilling from a secondary location
- The improved electro-hydraulics allow easier operation
- With FRD’s TFSS (total fuel savings system), the operator selects the optimum engine speed for the application, allowing all fuel savings functions to be automatically managed during drilling operation
- The monitoring system incorporates gauges next to the drilling station, allowing the operator a quick visual of engine temperature, hydraulic oil temperature and fluid levels
- Automatic rod changer to eliminate the need for operators to manually install drill steel, resulting in increased production and enhanced operator safety.
- Upgraded compressor increases free air delivery by nearly 28% to accommodate larger diameter drilling
- Winch-ready frame adds application versatility
Good condition. Operational and Maintained. Taxes Freight and Export Fees / Duties are Responsibility of Buyer. Shipping from Chehalis, Washington, USA.